Round-Trip Shuttle bus service to Pompeii - A 12 hours independent day trip from Rome (upgrade for guided tour optional)
Our round-trip shuttle bus service from Rome is the perfect way to visit Pompeii.
Travel comfortably on this ideal day trip from Rome and have the freedom to make your own Pompeii tour itinerary- without having to worry about transportation.
You will have 4 hours of sightseeing all to yourself to enjoy the ruins of this ancient and legendary city. One of the most traveled destinations in Italy , with the best-preserved site of excavated ruins- Pompeii is both haunting and fascinating.
Explore this lost civilization and wander around the ancestral maze of streets independently - or take advantage of one of our guided Pompeii tours when you upgrade.
- With this ideal day trip from Rome, you have the freedom to make your own Pompeii tour itinerary – without having to worry about transportation. Our round-trip shuttle bus service from Rome to Pompeii begins at 7:30 am where you will travel comfortably on a bus that seats 50.
- After a brief stop halfway through the ride, your Pompeii visit begins at 11:00 am.
- You will have 4 hours of sightseeing all to yourself to enjoy the ruins of this ancient and legendary city . One of the most traveled destinations in Italy, with the best-preserved site of excavated ruins- Pompeii is both haunting and fascinating.
- Explore the lost civilization as you tour Pompeii, where you can wander the ancestral maze of streets independently – or take advantage of one of our guided Pompeii tours when you upgrade. This upgrade includes admission fees, skip the line Priority Access, and a 2-hour tour of Pompeii. Our expert guide will share the tragic story of Pompeii’s destruction, as you walk through the compelling grounds with the impressive Mount Vesuvius in the backdrop.
- You meet back at the bus at 3:30 pm, as your 12-hour day trip from Rome comes to an end. And on the comfortable ride back, you can reflect on a memorable visit to Pompeii - the buried city, frozen in time.
- Bus from the meeting point and back
what's not included
- Pick up and drop off
- Pompeii Admission Fees
- Food and Drink throughout the day
OPTIONAL UPGRADE INCLUDES:
- 2-hour guided tour
- Skip the line with our Priority Access
- Group of 10 people minimum
- Headsets available upon request
Departure from Rome is at 7:30 am at the bus stop right under Via Cavour building 224 (take Metro CAVOUR stop on Line B). An Enjoy Rome staff member and guide will welcome you on a comfortable bus with 50 seats. Please arrive 25 minutes before the start of your tour to check-in with a member of our staff.
Please note – the meeting point is outside of our office. And for security reasons, we are not able to store any personal belongings at our office - so please plan accordingly.
If you or any member of your party has difficulty with mobility (uses crutches or a wheelchair, etc.), please contact us in advance. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Private tours are available to meet these needs, on request.
Free cancellation if you call within 48 hours of your tour.